Million Dollar Habits
Million Dollar Habits
I was interviewed last week by my business coach Taki Moore for our monthly Black Belt Hot Seat on the strategies that took my coaching business from $35K months to over 1 million per year.
I’ve spent 100’s of thousands on business coaching so I can pass along what I learn and test out to my clients for just a fraction of what I’ve invested in my business.
3 Key Strategies I learned from Black Belt that really helped grow my business – and have helped 100’s of others grow theirs
1) Upgrade how I run my coaching calls and client events
2) 6 week game plan – having a focus, tracking my sales and sticking to the plan.
3) Evergreen onboarding and kick off call, delayed 1-on-1 call with me until after the created a Game plan, agree to platinum promise and upgraded welcome sequence – helped with retention
I asked people in our Facebook group The CashPT Nation, if you could ask me one question about how I grew my coaching business, what would you like to know?
How did you market and get a wide email list. And how long did it take you to charge what you’re worth.
- Answer question for others without expectation
- Be everywhere
- Create an Irresistible Offer
- CashPT Checklist
- CashPT Nation
- CashPT Blueprint Book
- Free Webinar
- Year – I’m not sure I’m actually charging what I’m worth yet. Having $100K extra per year – what is that worth to you?
What would you have done differently or quicker earlier in your career?
- Hire a coach sooner
- Hire team sooner
- Hire FB Ads manager
- Started Mastermind Sooner
Did you wait to buy things like software, tools, etc until after you started and made money or did you get everything you needed up front with a loan?
- Launch before you create
- Some tools and software is necessary to start
What is the biggest reason for creating communities? And what is your secret sauce for getting peeps to opt in?
- Offer Something Irresistible – see question #1
Your presence in my email, social media etc is probably 2-3 times a day if not more. How many hours a week would you say you are working to keep your current pace of business expansion? How does this compare to your first few years of private practice and habits?
- My current schedule
- Now vs earlier – I work just as hard, but smarter
- Leverage with team and software
If you are a PT/OT with an online fitness, health or business coaching program, want to scale up beyond $20K/month and have room for more new clients I’d love to chat with you to see if our time, income and impact systems can help. Just go to www.CallwithAaron.com and book in a time to talk.
Plus: Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you grow your coaching business:
- Grab a free copy of my book
It’s the road map to launch, grow & scale your physical therapy business. -> Click Here
- Join our CashPT Blueprint Program and be a Case Study.
I’m putting together a new coaching case study group this month and if you’d like to work with me on your client-getting and scale plans… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Blueprint”.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you to 6 or 7 figures… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!