Here are the nine steps I used to win in business.
Business is hard, I was there, I get it. Also, you can win in business, even with unconventional ways.
Choose your hard
You can work hard for someone else’s dreams, or you can work hard for your dreams. But you can’t do both at the same time. Despite your fears, working for yourself is also working for your family.
Here’s how I win…
- Make a BIG Goal, particularly when it comes to your business.
- Build a Game Plan
- Stick to the plan – no matter what
- You need to do the work!
- Don’t blame anyone else and also take responsibility.
- Be on time, because being late is rude.
- Get OCD
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Get fit and strong and mobile
- Bonus: Don’t stop Never quit
Generally, if you own a physical therapy business, and are not completely satisfied with your growth, revenue, free time or just want to speed up your success.
I’d love to invite you to hop on a Free New Patient Strategy Call with me or someone on my team to brainstorm some ideas, build a game plan together, see if we are a good fit to work together. Just go to www.CallwithAaron.com to book in your call.
- Grab a free copy of my book
It’s the road map to launch, grow & scale your physical therapy business. -> Click Here
- Join our CashPT Blueprint Program and be a Case Study.
I’m putting together a new coaching case study group this month and if you’d like to work with me on your client-getting and scale plans… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Blueprint”.
Plus, you can work with me and my team privately.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you to 6 or 7 figures… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!