You’ve been playing the wrong game!
It’s not your fault though, it’s how you were trained…
…but it’s causing you to think small, stall out in your business and miss out on the BIG opportunities in front of you.
Here’s how you play the game:
1) Set BIGGER Goals: If your goal feels doable and you know how to get there it’s not big enough
2) Solve a BIG Problem – People pay to have their problems solved
3) Value time > money
4) Stop trading your time for money
5) Plan your work around your lifestyle, not lifestyle around your JOB
6) You surround yourself with people smarter and more successful than you.
7) Start all negotiations asking what the other person wants
8) Recognize that when you need help and you go and hire someone to help you solve the problem
Here’s what you need to do now:
1) Clarify Your goals
2) Get the Tools you need (Systems, software, automations, etc)
3) Get the training
4) Find a business coach or mentor to work with (speed)
5) Surround yourself with likeminded people who lift you up and push you to be a better version of yourself
6) Join us at PT Biz Con
Where in 2 days you’ll get exposed to the 6, 7 & 8 figure mindset, learn the latest business marketing, sales and growth strategies, have an opportunity to hear how leaders in our industry are crushing it and get your own personalized game plan to 10X your business in the next 12-24 months.
Plus: Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you grow your coaching business:
- Grab a free copy of my book
It’s the road map to launch, grow & scale your physical therapy business. -> Click Here
- Join our CashPT Blueprint Program and be a Case Study.
I’m putting together a new coaching case study group this month and if you’d like to work with me on your client-getting and scale plans… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Blueprint”.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you to 6 or 7 figures… just send me a message at m.me/AaronLeBauer with the words “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!